Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First post, most likely Last

So, I decided to post my first.. well, post on Blogspot. And I have to admit that I love this website.

On to business. this blog will be mostly Warhammer 40,000 related, with a few exceptions for the dark elves. But as my first post, I have decided to let you in on the scoop with my nids. Hive fleet Khronos, Hence the title. So far I have 2 hive tyrants, 3 carnifexii, 1 Lictor, 5 Warriors, 3 raveners, 17 genestealers, 2 zoanthropes, 32 Gaunts, 28 Hormagaunts, A Broodlord, And some other stuff I might not remember. Whoopie!

To Do list: Paint and build 7 Gaunts.
Paint and build 18 hormagaunts.
finish giving my tyrant wings.
finish painting my genestealers=7
Base endless models.
Find out if anyone is watching.
if they are, make tutorials for magnetizing tyrant wings.

On top of that, the carnifexii are magnetised, so they are all a huge burden.

So, if the current 0 people watching actually care, just say something, and I might do some Breports, Tutorials, and lists.

Not that I am that privileged.

No comments:

Post a Comment